The Bartek's

The Bartek's

Monday, January 17, 2011

New Year: 2011

So I can for sure say I am ready to start out the new year with a bang. And we did by having a small get together at our house with close friends and the kids running wild.

Well I usually take this time to blog how all the kids are doing or what they have been up to, but I want to take a post to reflect on me (prolly a little selfish). I would like to see 2011 a better year for friendships, more family time, success in every aspect and just a little more relaxing for everyone. My one and only news year's resolution is to lose 30 lbs. . .I want to get back to my comfortable weight and like this:
I am the treasurer for the Belton Volunteer Fire Dept and this keeps me busy for the 1st Wednesday of every month and have been doing this for almost 5 years. Also, I recently became a board member for the Belton Youth Softball Association and am in charge of the Fundraising, Uniforms, Trophies, and Photography. I am excited to be involved in any way possible to make this a great season for Dannikka and all the girls involved. . .SOFTBALL will always be my passion! I of course battle with knowing I have a Bachelor's and am not able to use it around this area. . .but if God opens that door I want to go through it. Also, last year I decided it would be fun to sell Scentsy so I joined there. I will say I thought I would find time to be able to promote more and have not done as I would like. (might i add having a toddler boy has been WAY more then I EVER expected). So I hope to use this year to do better in sales, but also as a time for women to get together and hang out and get away from busy life. But 1st and foremost. . .I want to be a better wife to amazing husband who puts up with a lot from me.
I write all this blog about me with help that if my dear friends read this they will take time to help me with these goals!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers