The Bartek's

The Bartek's

Friday, February 19, 2010

V-day is overrated! or so i thought

Well i was going to originally start this blog out with a grip session of how much i am beginning to dislike valentine's because I expected more, but i am going to just move past this and remember how much fun i had with the kids on this holiday. On the 13th, we baked cup cakes for Hunter's class and then the kids filled out their valentine's for their classes. I remember when i was growing up i would spend so much time picking out just the RIGHT v-day card for each person in my class. It seems like Hunter & Dannikka just picked cards, but i will say i did catch on that they picked out the 1st card for their "crushes". It was so cute to see their precious little innocent smiles when you talked about their "crushes" LOL

I am so blessed to have a new job that allows me the flexibility to take off and enjoy the kids events. I took an extra long lunch so i could go to Leon Heights and spend a little time at the kids valentine's parties. I showed up a little early to Dannikka's party and got to watch Charlie Brown's Valentine and she pulled up a chair beside. Here are their pictures from their parties so they aren't the best quality. . .oh yeah of course Camdon had to get dressed up to for this "holiday" so i took one of him LOL


Ok, let me back track to an AWESOME friend that i have, who called me a few weeks before valentine's and said, "Can i borrow your kids?". I tried to see if she wanted the papers on them, but no she just needed to get some pics for her portfolio. So i must share these amazing pics she took. And if your interested check out: http://www.kellyhoschphotography.com/ because she is amazing and has taken several pictures of our family. I just love her!!





So i guess all i can do is hope for next year to be better and learn from this LOL I still love my husband very much, and those of you that had to listen to me whine i am sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers