The Bartek's

The Bartek's

Friday, February 19, 2010

A Night at the Mall

Ok, so as a family we dont get out often and ESPECIALLY during the week. But last night we had a venture after Hunter's soccer meeting to hit the mall. After MUCH discussion on where dinner we be we decided with the mall because we could get chick-fil-a inside there. Well to our suprise it has shut down. . .and from what i hear it has been at least two months. SO we settled for pizza, and even shared with Camdon.



















So i mainly just used this short blog to share the pics i took last night, but i must also tell you about our venture to Bath & Body Works. Brandon took off witht the boys so Hunter could use the bathroom so Dannikka and I travel B&BW. We did rounds and it was so cute cause Dannikka would smell everything right after I smelled it, and even the exact way I smelled them. Well i felt guilty like i should get them something BECAUSE we made it through dinner with NO fighting. .. which these days is a HUGE accomplishment. So i found these adorable hand sanitizer bottles that snap into this holder that they can clip to their backpack. Now I may have wrote this blog to early cause I cant say if they will have any left today when they get home but we will see. I did advise them to not share with EVERY one of their friends, but they are sweet kids LOL


Ok, one last pic to share. . .CAMDON IS NOW SITTING UP. . .kind of wably, but still it is a huge step =) I just love being a MOM!!

1 comment:

  1. Amber! I love Camdon, i cannot believe how big he is getting. Seems like I just held him at Janke's shower!! I love the new family pics as well-they are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers