The Bartek's

The Bartek's

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Why am I tired??

WoW. . .life is for sure crazy for me. I now have three kids to get ready in the mornings, 3 kids to get picked up between Brandon and I, and a FAMILY to feed each night. I will say i truly do love it, and espeically to see their smiling faces. I am still loving my new job. . .i can say i needed this change for the welfare of my family, my marriage, and my sanity. We have started a biggest loser competion at work and i have cut down my calories tremendously and even lost almost 10 lbs in two weeks =) But this next week i am going to bump up the working out to see if that helps any.
Gaining an extra child during the week has been a challenge but at the same time i love our big family we have. Hunter is still trying to adjust to his new medicine and being without any medicine in his system, but overall a HUGE change in him. Dannikka is adjusting to having her older brother around constantly so the bickering is pretty much non stop LOL They both do have a chore chart that complete in the mornings and night to get stars and money and this has helped a lot. Here is a picture of them when they could tollerate each other a few weekends ago.

Now a little about Camdon, he has mastered baby food, but not the cleanliness of it just yet. He is teething so we have his fussiness from time to time, but otherwise he is just a smiling & cheesing baby. Our little man had his 4 month check up and he is 17.3lbs and in the 90% for his age. Here is a picture from this weekend of his cute, chubby cheeks:
















Apparently i have an obsession with Aaron Watson (he sang our wedding song "Hearts are breaking across Texas tonight", that i dragged the kids along with me, Brandon, Kelly, Casey, Miranda, Jimmy, Caitlyn & Jared to HOT Coliseum last weekend to see him and Kevin Fowler for a free concert. The kids actually did very well considering neither of them could sit still, and moved seats about 20 times, but now they can say they have been to an actual concert.























Well, now that this blog has taken me four hours to complete and i am sure i am still missing stuff. . .i think i will call it a night. And this i guess just proves why i am tired.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers