The Bartek's

The Bartek's

Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year. . .New Beginnings

So i decided that why not start the new year with a new job LOL. . .no i just decided that it was time for a change, so i officially started my 1st day at the new job today. I was so heavy hearted about working so far away from the kids and their school stuff and so far away from picking up my Camdon as soon as possible. So i was blessed to be introduced to a job at Majestic Homes doing their closing coordinating and also working with rental property, and possibility of helping out with Marketing. . .which is my degree and i love to get my hands on it. I am so excited about this new adventure but at the same time nervous if i am doing the right thing (i think that just comes with my nature). So if anyone is in Temple these days and wants to grab lunch in the near future PLEASE hit me up.
Another, new addition to our family beside Camdon is that Hunter will be officially living with us for the rest of the school year. Good thing is we can now work with him and help him pass the 4th grade. Bad thing is i need lots of prayer so i dont hurt him. . .he can wear on your nerves but gives you lots of love :)

I am so excited to see all the new things in store for us for 2010, but sad to watch Camdon grow so fast. So i want to take this time and share some stuff we are watching him do now at 4 months. Of course he hasnt rolled over for us again, but he sure is trying daily! He is so cute right now because he has found his tongue. . .and he sure will get in a tongue war with you. He also developed a new noise. . .GRUNTING. . . dont know why but he can let out a grunt at you. I also noticed last night at midnight when i was trying to get him to sleep. . .HE IS GETTING SO BIG!!!!!!!!!!! I know it happens. . . but dang ;) Well i am off to the hospital to see my best friend, Tiffany's new baby boy Parker Grant. . .so at least i can enjoy the smallness of a newborn again. So i dont have any pictures to share at this time. . .but i will soon.

2 comments:

  1. Amber- ENJOY all of Camdon as much as you can!!! Take everyday and love him!!! It goes WAY to fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jennifer!! I am learning that already, but i do just love having him to love =)

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers